Hi friends in the last guide i just gave the tutorial for the people who have porting knowledge and i received many people asking how to decompress system.img or system.dat files.So im making this guide and this will be definitely useful for everyone.Lets get started
- First Of All Download This File Extract It And Open The Marked Bin File.
- After Opening A Following Screen will be Showed.
- Now Type 1 and Press Enter.
- Copy The system.new.dat and system.transfer.list and file_contexts to the Extracted Folder.After Pasting The Folder Looks Like This.To get file_contexts file extract your boot.img.You will find this file in ramdisk folder.
- After pasting the files click enter in the window which is opened.It will start extracting dat files.
- Thats it you can find system folder in the folder.Now you have successfully unpacked system.dat file.If extracting system.img choose the option of Extract system.img
For Unpacking Boot.Img :
- Download Carliv Image Kitchen From Here.
- Place Your boot.img in boot-resources folder.
- Open carliv.bat then click b and unpack the boot.img
- Replace your files and repack it.